Certification in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), Part 1
CPIM classes can be used to prepare individuals or teams to pass the Certified in Production and Inventory Management exam, they can also be used to facilitate company wide improvements.The CPIM certification is recognized globally as a prestigious and a valuable addition for any individual or team’s toolbox. Aside from being the industry standard in production and inventory management, the knowledge gained from these classes adds to one's learning horizon and professional skills.
Classes Open For Enrollment:
- March 25, 2019
- May 27, 2019
What will APICS Anaheim Provide?
- National Membership to ASCM with affiliation to the Anaheim Chapter.
- Student participant guide V6.0.
- Access to APICS online educational content related to CPIM, part 1.
- CPIM, Part 1 test voucher to cover proctored testing fees.
- Instructor led classes.
Why Do You Need A CPIM?
Where are classes located?
- March 25, 2019 at the Anaheim Crossroads Business Park. 1100 E. Orangethorpe Ave. #200Z4 Anaheim CA. 92801.
- May 27, 2019 at the Anaheim Crossroads Business Park. 1100 E. Orangethorpe Ave. #200Z4 Anaheim CA. 92801.