Certification in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), Part 1
CPIM classes can be used to prepare individuals or teams to pass the Certified in Production and Inventory Management exam, they can also be used to facilitate company wide improvements.The CPIM certification is recognized globally as a prestigious and a valuable addition for any individual or team’s toolbox. Aside from being the industry standard in production and inventory management, the knowledge gained from these classes adds to one's learning horizon and professional skills.
*If you are an existing APICS Member, please note your membership must be a Plus Membership.
Classes Open For Enrollment:
- December 02, 2019
- March 02, 2020
What will APICS Anaheim Provide?
- National Membership to ASCM with affiliation to the Anaheim Chapter.
- Student participant guide V6.0.
- Access to APICS online educational content related to CPIM, part 1.
- CPIM, Part 1 test voucher to cover proctored testing fees.
- Instructor led classes.
Why Do You Need A CPIM?
Where are classes located?
- Anaheim Crossroads Business Park. 1100 E. Orangethorpe Ave. #200B Anaheim CA. 92801.